Book Title: The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehension, Greater Retention, and Systematic Expertise
Author: Peter Hollins
- The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
- The Science of Self-Discipline: The Willpower, Mental Toughness, and Self-Control to Resist Temptation and Achieve Your Goals
- Accelerated Learning: The Most Effective Techniques: How to Learn Fast, Improve Memory, Save Your Time and Be Successful (Positive Psychology Coaching Series Book 14)
- The Critical Mind: Make Better Decisions, Improve Your Judgment, and Think a Step Ahead of Others
- Effortless Learning: Learn The Secrets That Teachers Never Told You: Master Any Subject, Memorize More, And Focus Fast ( WHILE STUDYING LESS)
- The Science of Breaking Out of Your Comfort Zone: How to Live Fearlessly, Seize Opportunity, and Make Each Day Memorable
- The Science of Powerful Focus: 23 Methods for More Productivity, More Discipline, Less Procrastination, and Less Stress
- Mental Math: Tricks To Become A Human Calculator (For Speed Math, Math Tricks, Vedic Math Enthusiasts, GMAT, GRE, SAT Students & Case Interview Study Book 1)
- 365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control, Mental Resilience, and Success
- The Science of Emotional Resilience: Find Balance and Strength, Become Unbreakable, and Overcome Adversity
Make learning: painless, exciting, habitual, and self-motivating. Absorb info like a human sponge.We’ve never been taught how to learn, and that’s a shame. This book is the key to reversing all the misconceptions you have and making learning fun again.
Scientifically-proven, step-by-step methods for effective learning.The Science of Accelerated Learning
is not a textbook - it’s a guidebook for your journeys in learning. It will show you the most effective methods, the pitfalls we must avoid, and the habits we must cultivate. This book is highly organized and addresses all phases of the learning process, from creating a positive environment, to the biological basis of memory, to learning theories, and more. It borrows from multiple scientific disciplines to present comprehensive techniques to simply learn more, faster.
Master your approach and save countless hours. Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a bestselling author.
He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Smarter, faster, and better ways to achieve expertise.
•The physical and psychological pre-conditions to effective learning.
•How our memory works and how to make it work for you.
•The learning techniques that work - with evidence.
•How to never need to cram again.
Tame distractions and procrastination through specialized habits.
•Why Einstein loved to play violin while working.
•The learning mistakes you are probably committing right now.
•Steps to building true expertise.
•How to teach effectively, and teach to learn.
Outpace others, beat the competition, and get where you want to go in record time.Learning to learn is one of the most valuable skills you will ever possess because it unlocks everything you want in life.
You will achieve: better grades, better work product, better relationships, more enjoyable hobbies, and each day you will grow closer to the life you truly want.
It unlocks the paths you can take, and it unlocks the happiness you can potentially feel. Learning is growing, and life without growing is not a life worth living.
Save your valuable time by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page.